Hem
Köpa guld och silver
Sälja guld och silver
Diagram
Kunskapscentralen
Prispolicy
Hem Köpa silver guld platina palladium Sälja silver guld platina palladium Diagram Kunskapscentralen
Ändra
Visa varukorg
Till kassan
Antal   Produkt á Pris Pris

Summa: 0 kr

Forum < Ekonomi, centralbanker, banker, marknader och aktier < Citat angående ekonomi
Citat angående ekonomi
2011-01-16 23:16 # 1
Anders R.
Vi behöver alla ett bra citat ibland för att verkligen få fram poängen i en diskussion om ekonomi med våra nära och kära, eller för att förstärka argumentet i artikeln som vi jobbat så många timmar med att skriva. Dela med er av just erat favoritcitat av både kända som okända människor. (Jag var tyvärr tvungen att vara "människochauvinistisk" eftersom jag ännu inte hört ett bra citat från någon av våra animaliska vänner. Det ska väl vara nån papegoja som kläcker nåt plagiat här och där, men det räknas inte.)
2011-01-16 23:17 # 2
Anders R.
"Paper? money eventually returns to its intrinsic value: zero" - Voltaire
2011-01-16 23:28 # 3
Anonym
“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” ~ John Adams
2011-01-17 00:17 # 4
Z.
"Government spending cannot create additional jobs. If the government provides the funds required by taxing the citizens or by borrowing from the public, it abolishes on the one hand as many jobs as it creates on the other."
-Ludwig von Mises
2011-01-17 03:01 # 5
Linus H
If the people ever allow a central bank to control the money supply they will wake up homeless in the land their forefathers conquered
- Thomas Jefferson

Let me control a peoples currency and I care not who makes their laws...
- Meyer Nathaniel Rothchild

I have ways of making money that you know nothing of.
- John D. Rockefeller
Senast ändrad av Linus H; 2011-01-17 03:01
2011-01-17 23:00 # 6
Anonym
Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
- Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States

Notera att forumet inte längre uppdateras p.g.a. teknikförändringar inför kommande uppdatering av hemsidan.

Sök på Liberty Silver Forum

Prisgaranti hos Liberty Silver

Köp Liberty Silver mynt