Hem
Köpa guld och silver
Sälja guld och silver
Diagram
Kunskapscentralen
Prispolicy
Hem Köpa silver guld platina palladium Sälja silver guld platina palladium Diagram Kunskapscentralen
Ändra
Visa varukorg
Till kassan
Antal   Produkt á Pris Pris

Summa: 0 kr

Forum < Silver < what's the difference between silver koalas from LS and Perth Mint
what's the difference between silver koalas from LS and Perth Mint
2013-09-13 21:59 # 1
Rogvi Esmar
Hi
I was looking at the webpage of Perth Mint today and noticed that the silver koalas 1oz are going for around 80USD. How is this possible when we get them for way less here on LS? I noticed that the Perth Mint states that those are proofed but that is not mentioned here at LS. So I am a bit confused about it, could anyone please enlighten me and explain how these things work? I am quite new to the whole silver investment thing, so I obviously have a lot to learn.

You can also reply in Swedish since I can read it without much trouble, I just don't know which words to choose and how to construct a sensible sentence in Swedish.

Thank you.
Rógvi E.
2013-09-16 21:14 # 2
Liberty Silver / Mikael From
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Rogvi Esmar
Hi
I was looking at the webpage of Perth Mint today and noticed that the silver koalas 1oz are going for around 80USD. How is this possible when we get them for way less here on LS? I noticed that the Perth Mint states that those are proofed but that is not mentioned here at LS. So I am a bit confused about it, could anyone please enlighten me and explain how these things work? I am quite new to the whole silver investment thing, so I obviously have a lot to learn.

You can also reply in Swedish since I can read it without much trouble, I just don't know which words to choose and how to construct a sensible sentence in Swedish.

Thank you.
Rógvi E.

I don't kniow why there is such a big different but if I would take a guess the coins you find on their website are probably more of collectors items such as rare proof coins. If you give me alink to what you are reffering to I could probably give you a better answer.
2013-09-16 23:28 # 3
Lunar4Ever
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Rogvi Esmar
Hi

Thank you.
Rógvi E.

The difference beetween the Koalas on Perth's website is that theirs are collector-cions and the one's on LS is regular bullion-coins. Limited mintage both, yes, but the collector-coins on Perth's site is limited to 10000 coins (for the proof high-relief, that is)

http://www.perthmint.com.au/catalogue/australian-silver-koala-silver-coins.aspx

The mintage for the bullion-coins is here:

http://www.perthmint.com.au//documents/The_Australian_Koala_Silver_Bullion_Coin_Series_2007_-_2013.pdf

If you want the mintages for all Perth's bullion coins you can find them here:

http://www.perthmint.com.au/investment-bullion-bars-and-coins-mintages.aspx
Senast ändrad av Lunar4Ever; 2013-09-16 23:29

Notera att forumet inte längre uppdateras p.g.a. teknikförändringar inför kommande uppdatering av hemsidan.

Sök på Liberty Silver Forum

Prisgaranti hos Liberty Silver

Köp Liberty Silver mynt